|Weeks||Date||DAY 1||DAY 2||DAY 3||DAY 4||DAY 5||DAY 6||DAY 7|
|Week 1||March 11-17||4 sets||8||12||16||20||24||Rest Day (Mar. 17th)|
|Week 2||March 18-24||24||24||24||24||24||24||Rest Day (Mar. 24th)|
|Week 3||March 25-31||36||36||36||36||36||36||Rest Day (Mar. 31st)|
|Week 4||April 1-7||48||48||Rest Day||54||54||54||54 (Apr. 7th)|
|Week 5||April 8-14||Rest Day (Apr. 8th)||42||36||30||24||18||12|
|Week 6||April 15-21||6||6||6||6||6||6||6|
* (1) Slow Pace = 3 sets of Surya Namaskar @ 55 seconds per set.
* (2) Fast Pace = 9 sets of Surya Namaskar @ 45 seconds per set.
* (3) For every 12 sets that you perform, keep the first 3 sets at Slow pace & the remaining 9 at Fast pace.
- All the above figures are in Sets. And 1 Set = 2 Rounds. There are twelve poses in the Surya Namaskar series, and one set consists of performing two rounds. During the second round, practitioners move the opposite leg from the one involved in movement during the first round.
- The above Training Chart is formulated in such a manner that the participant reaches the target no. of asanas any day during the week & continues to progress every week.
- Post-event contact Yogathon Organiser (Art of Living Teacher) for further guidance.
- Do your practices in a clean and well ventilated space, if possible keep a separate room for your practices.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing according to the weather.
- Avoid wearing leather belts and excessive jewellery as it restricts the proper flow of prana.
- The best time to do yoga is early in the morning on an empty stomach, however if you are practising in the evening, give a gap of two hours after light meal & four hours after heavy meal.
- It is advised not to drink water atleast half an hour before the practice, however if you feel really thirsty during your practice, you can sip some water in between, therefore keep a small water bottle with you.
- It is advised to practise asanas on a Yoga mat as it gives better grip and balance.
- It is necessary to do Warm ups for 5 to 10 minutes before practising the asanas and relax for 5 to 10 minutes after a session of 45 minutes to one hour.
For specific health conditions, please consult your doctor before starting & following the Training Chart given above.